Saturday, August 27, 2011

Complainers

I may be the only person in the world who sees things the way I do. But, when I speak about my feelings and emotions, I'm not doing it to complain. I'm being honest. I'm not going to be the person who holds everything in, and is always so hunky-dorey, because I'm not. I'm honest. I know for a fact that things going on in my life can relate to someone else, maybe even help them. That is why I'm open about the things I'm feeling. I don't want people's pity, or their concern, or anything. I do it for myself, and to help others. BUT, I do believe there are some people who do complain, a lot.

I know at the end of the day, I'm more than blessed. NO matter the amount of hurt or pain I've had that day, my troubles are minimal compared to some people in this world. I know my intentions when I'm honest about my feelings isn't to get people's attention or to make people feel bad for me, I do it to help.

So the complainers, I really sometimes want to punch you. That's the truth. Here's some situations:
1. You worked so many hours. Dude, that's your choice. You made your schedule, and no one is tying a rope around your head making you work. We ALL do what we have to do. You won't get my pity, because I've been there. I've gone weeks working everyday in a row, and not getting appreciated for it. It happens, it's life- move on.
2. Although your problems could be more serious then mine, I'm not stupid. I know that I am a person who takes everyone's issues on as my own, and do what I can to help you- but please don't only talk to me when something is wrong in your life, because I'm not stupid. I know you just want someone to listen and respond meaningfully, just tell me that. Don't act like I'm your best friend.
3. The guy screwed you over. NO he didn't, you screwed yourself over. He numerously has told you that he doesn't want a relationship or anything like that, so don't get pissed at him when he does something wrong. Get off his back and let him be. He is a human, and frankly I think you should be happy that he was honest enough to tell you that he doesn't want a relationship, instead of leading you on completely. YOU put yourself in the situation, and you choose to not get out of it. If you want a relationship, find someone who does. Don't turn every situation into something more because it involves him. He will let you down, in fact he can- he's not your boy, your man, he's your friend, and you happen to let him behave like it's more. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Alright, done bitching. Ladies, suck it up. This life is rough, no one said it was going to be so peachy. People will treat you the way you allow them to. Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment